Bostik prestik 50g – 44-0009-00
Prestik is the original rubber based reusable putty adhesive that was invented in 1970. It is fun, clean, safe and easy to use and it provides an ideal alternative to drawing pins or sticky tape, with over a thousand uses around the home, office and school! Made in South Africa for over 50 years, Prestik will not dry out and it can be used over and over again. It will never dry!
Some applications over the last 50 years!
- Holds up posters, cards, certificates, notices, party decorations, maps, calendars, messages, learning aids, children paintings, etc.
- Holds in place telephones, mouse pads, pens, candles, figurines, vases, calculators, ornaments, etc.
- Keeps picture frames straight.
- Safely store pins, keys, screws and other small objects.
- Use in floral arrangements to keep flowers in place.
- Clean fluff from fabric.
- Remove dust and dirt from computers and hard to get to places.
- Use as a putty to block out breezes.
- Ideal as a modelling clay for children.
Bostik Prestik sticks extremely well to non porous surfaces such as metal, glass, plastics, vinyl coated and painted surfaces. Also sticks well to porous surfaces such as paper, boards, cloth, and wood.