Marlin Easy Stick 50g (Prestik) – 025A
Marlin easy stick is the original rubber based reusable putty adhesive that was invented in 1970. It is fun, clean, safe and easy to use and it provides an ideal alternative to drawing pins or sticky tape, with over a thousand uses around the home, office and school! Made in South Africa marlin easy stick will not dry out and it can be used over and over again.
- Holds up posters, cards, certificates, notices, party decorations, maps, calendars, messages, learning aids, children paintings, etc.
- Holds in place telephones, mouse pads, pens, candles, figurines, vases, calculators, ornaments, etc.
- Keeps picture frames straight.
- Safely store pins, keys, screws and other small objects.
- Use in floral arrangements to keep flowers in place.
- Clean fluff from fabric.
- Remove dust and dirt from computers and hard to get to places.
- Use as a putty to block out breezes.